Call recording is a digital voice recording system that assists in the training, dictation, and accuracy of calls, also enabling you to resolve disputes quickly and effectively. The recording system archives audio for immediate playback assistance. The playback software facilitates accurate monitoring of all calls to ensure a high level of service and quality control.
Our call recording solutions deliver flexible, high-performance call logging capabilities designed to meet a variety of your needs including:
- Total Recording: Automatically records and archives all your calls
- Selective Recording: Automatically records certain calls based upon predetermined criteria, such as automatic number identification (ANI), dialled number identification service (DNIS), agent group, Caller ID, or other computer telephony integration (CTI) data
- Recording on Demand: Enables your agents or supervisors to selectively start and stop recording, as needed, directly from their desktops
- Quality Recording: Automatically records a predefined number or percentage of calls per period, per agent, for quality recording purposes
- Recording of voice and screen (agent's desktop)
In addition, call recording records call details - such as user ID, extension, phone number, call times, and account number - so you can easily search and retrieve any recording.
For more information, contact us now on 0800 1 959 959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.