Excell Group Limited Privacy Statement
Last updated June 2021
This document relates to Excells commitment to Data Protection, GDPR and ISO27001 requirements. It covers how we process and store data in all medias including computer, mobile devices and our website.
We regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you are controlling the data and consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party outside Excell Group Ltd group without your permission.
The Excell Group will ensure personal data is:
- collected for specific legal purposes.
- processed fairly and accurately.
- relevant, up to date and not excessive.
- protected using appropriate technical and organisational security measures against unauthorised access including very strong user access controls.
- retained for no longer than necessary in line with our Data Retention Policy.
Personal data that may be collected, processed and stored in line with regulations includes:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website.
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our website.
- the date and time you visit, and the pages opened on the website using Google Analytics.
- if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website.
- if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
- service and supplier providers used to provide a service to you.
- account details including name, address, billing details, purchase information and contact details.
- sharing your details with the reseller/distributor selected to provide your products or services.
- potentially having to provide data to a law enforcement or government body.
Information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration – potentially by our website partner – and to provide Excell with statistics which we use to evaluate effectiveness of our website.
You will be asked for personal information if you wish to use our services such as billing, marketing or if you make a general enquiry or ask us to contact you. In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have told us you wish to use.
We ask that you do not send us any sensitive data e.g. information relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership unless this is specifically relevant.
Links within the company website to other websites are not covered by this policy.
Your data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data you can do so at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org stating if you want to see what data is held, change the data or have your data deleted from our systems.
- You have the right to `opt out` of marketing communications or make a complaint about data processing.
- In June 2021 the EU recognised GDPR (UK) rights to legally process data in the EU following Brexit.