Introducing iPECS in Education with Ericsson-LG Enterprise
Suitable for schools, universities and colleges of all sizes and scalable to meet the needs of between 2-2,00 users, the iPECS range offers voice, video, instant messaging, conference calls and visual voicemail all on one simple and easy to use platform.
- Call Control: control all calls from your desktop or mobile – answer, disconnect, deny, transfer, hold or park with drag and drop
- ClickCall: a simple mouse click to dial numbers from your screen
- Instant Messaging: chat to colleagues, collaborate and share information. Invite others with drag and drop, send and receive messages, leave notes for offline users so they can contact you when they come back online
- Call Through/Call Back: call through to your main office system and secure reliable and cost-effective call rates
- Outlook Integration: Outlook contact and schedule synchronisation
- Audio Conference Manager: voice conference (ad-hoc, room and group), easily invite attendees using drag and drop
- Video Conference & Collaboration: up to six colleagues can video conference on the UCS Premium including screen sharing, white board, and web push functions
- Visual Voicemail: manage all your voicemail on your PC, smartphone or tablet
A unified communications strategy
The intuitive interface helps users across the school, who can login to their personal settings at any desk.
The virtual mailbox and voicemail integration to email helps improve parent-teacher communications by streamlining management of call volumes.
And specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from Head teacher to receptionist, school governor to caretaker.
Get in touch to find out more