Westminster City Council has recently secured £2.8m to deliver an ERDF funding project that aims to connect small and medium sized enterprises within Westminster and the West End Partnership area to gigabit capable broadband connections. The funding will enable companies to receive up to £2000 towards the capital cost of their connections with the Connect Westminster voucher scheme.
As a registered supplier for the scheme, our circuits, ranging from 100MB all the way up to 10GB, exceed the speed requirement and offer a great measure of future-proofing for your business.
Why act now?
The scheme officially expires in March 2018. However, whilst generous, the sum of money allocated for this initiative is finite and the offer will expire when it has all been allocated.
Why pick Excell Group as your supplier?
Award-winning Excell Group has a 25-year pedigree of working with Private and Public sector clients on their Network, Voice, Mobile, Cloud, Audio Visual and Security requirements.
Uniquely, for a company our size, we have our own network, monitored and managed by ourselves. What does this mean for you? You get best-of-breed security, scalability, and responsive and reliable services 24/7. Learn more here.
- Your business is situated within the eligible area.
- You are an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader. An SME is an enterprise which employs fewer than 250 persons and has an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million Euros, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million Euros.
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract.
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally.
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed and performance improvement on your current connection. This is outlined is the Supplier Registration Form.
- Installation of your new broadband connection exceeds £100.