We create unique environments that enable businesses to have the freedom and opportunity to thrive.
Increasingly landlords seek tailored IT solutions for their tenants that are scalable, flexible and ‘plug and play’; allowing them to move in and be fully productive within hours on day one, with a variety of Cloud services that will enable them to survive and thrive and that will grow with their business.
We create partnerships with landlords that:
- Creates value for their core proposition.
- Encourages tenants’ growth through deep market knowledge, and strong operational performance.
- Has a proven track record and is a robust business model.
- Can scale alongside our business.
- Is responsive to new challenges and opportunities – such as their community wi-fi scheme.
How Excell deliver services to Business Centre Environments
Excell has invested over £2m in the core network in order to offer a cost-effective, flexible and secure alternative to in-house solutions, operated by a professional team of voice, data and systems specialists. By establishing a full WAN with points of presence close to all premises, Excell have created a UK-wide communications footprint that delivers voice, data and cloud services into each serviced office.
A unique service offering to landlords
- Merge leading-edge ICT technologies – voice, data and mobile – into a unified, cost-effective and easily-managed business communications architecture;
- Eliminate the downtime of installing or upgrading new ICT systems;
- Apply a uniquely scalable ‘pay-as-you-go’ pricing model, where tenants pay for no more than the connectivity they need – a critical benefit for SMEs in a harsh business climate;
- Reduce tenants’ expenditure on in-house telephone system hardware;
- Offer VoIP-ready telephony and cloud-based systems management;
- Save tenants money on phone and data lines management;
- Free tenants’ own IT staff for core business priorities;
- Save substantial office space by eliminating need for in-house server room;
- Foster better workforce mobility;
- Continue to deliver services after companies relocate;
- Support your lettings team at point-of-sale, improving your conversion rate; and
- Share your vision of customer care: that nothing is too much trouble.
The emergence of Fibre-fast Wi-Fi. Our big Wi-fight.
Since 2011 we have seen 50% year-on-year surge in demand for wireless Internet access, the number of frequencies on which Wi-Fi networks can transmit signals is actually limited to just three viable UK channels. To maximise the relatively modest traffic accommodated by available bandwidth, access points must be significantly smarter.
Unlike the majority of Wi-Fi hotspots, access points are designed by Excell to co-operate rather than to compete. This means that no matter how many fast-growing businesses reside in the same premises, there is no unhelpful competition to win bandwidth or network channels; no comms-hungry SME is ever left high and dry.
Excell Wi-Fi as a Service enables users to logon to the Wi-Fi as soon as they arrive in a suitably-equipped building, with no hardware needed. To avoid the unwanted complications and expense of continually upgrading, upload and download speeds are steadied at more than 100Mb
Excell allow tenants access to best-in-class telecoms products, support and advice, and much insight into future opportunities. A new tenant can be running productive telephony and data services within two hours of signing a contract and can port its existing telephone numbers to its new offices.