Data stored on your businesses servers, desktops and laptops is your most valuable asset – making it’s protection a key part of your IT strategy.
With Online Backup from Excell you can protect your data with complete ease, whether you need to backup standard documents, complex databases or entire server configurations for disaster recovery measures.
Easy to use:
As an online solution that works for users both inside and outside the corporate IT network, it can be centrally controlled through the ‘Monitoring and Deployment Console’, allowing the network administrator to customise departmental file filtering and backup schedules, as well as manage and track individual account usage
- Cost Savings: Enjoy the benefits of completely secure and fully backed-up data without the traditionally prohibitive costs of a larger IT infrastructure. It also enables you to leverage your existing connectivity investment
- Time Savings: The automated online solution leaves the often under-resourced IT department to focus their time on supporting and developing other mission critical systems
- Online: A full copy of the most recent data and up to 60 days of historical changes is kept available for immediate recovery
- Reduces Risk: It eliminates the risk of human error in the backup process
- Disaster Recovery: Backed-up data is easily recoverable in the face of a disaster situation as it is stored off-site
- Fully Scalable: Easily scalable to suit your changing requirements. Available for servers, desktops and laptops
- Security: Data is encrypted before leaving the device and remains so until recovered, where it is hosted in highly secure disaster recovery buildings with the highest level of physical data security