Our wired and wireless LAN solutions deliver secure, mobility optimised, enterprise-class access to every site—from a large site or headquarters to remote branches and single hotdesking offices – with consistent, predictable service, maximum security, and is optimised for application reliability.
Aerohive Access Points
Aerohive’s WLAN access points are an innovative class of wireless infrastructure equipment, powered by Cooperative Control technology, which provides the benefits of a controller-based Wi-Fi solution, without requiring a controller or an overlay network.
Aps are organised into “hives” that share control information between them, and enable functions like fast secure L2/L3 roaming, coordinated RF management, security, QoS, and mesh networking.
- Cooperative Control – Controller-less Wi-Fi architecture eliminates WLAN controllers and reduces costs
- Public or private cloud management – Moves Capex to Opex and lets you start small and grow your network gradually
- Zero-touch provisioning – Ship devices to each site, plug them in, and they will automatically find the cloud system for its configuration
- Application reporting & visibility – View all applications on the network and control the quality and access to them from the cloud
- Cloud-enabled mobility management – Simplifies and automates onboarding, management, and troubleshooting of connected mobile devices
- Unified wired & wireless – Deploy switches with Aerohive AP’s or routers to enable unified, consistent Policy enforcement to wired & wireless users