Your business runs on information, so an effective data network is integral to your performance. The amount of work your people can do and the experience your customers receive all depend on the speed, quality and flexibility of your network.
Our wholly owned private network was designed to meet the needs of our most demanding customers, now and in the future. Utilising the latest technology, our network delivers everything your business needs:
At Excell, security spans the entire network architecture and is built into the foundation of the infrastructure, its hardware and operating systems to secure the transport of your services. Our network has received the Nettitude Diamond Standard Security Award.
Excell ensures network reliability through unique high availability grid technology. The grid provides resilient network services, failover, recovery, and seamless maintenance for service deployment inside a single building, across a Wide Area Network, or between remote locations.Our network includes dedicated paths between our major points of presence and multi-redundant connections to the Internet.
We maintain very low latency and exceptionally low packet loss enabling our customers to realise the full potential of their voice and data services and their applications. Our own QoS enabled network runs with six nines (that’s 99.8499%) reliability which means that you benefit from our flexible, responsive and reliable services 24/7.
Our scalable and flexible network design allows us to grow linearly with our customers’ needs and the demands of next-generation technologies. Our infrastructure runs at less than 5% of its capacity meaning we have 95% headroom.
With organisations becoming increasingly reliant on their business-critical connectivity solutions, the networks on which these solutions are built have never been so important.
The Excell Core Network Quick Facts
- A business grade network (no residential users).
- We use Juniper/Cisco and Brocade in our Core with the capacity to move to 100G plus core network currently on 10G.
- Our datacentres have the most advanced fire suppression and moisture detection as well as 24/7 security and access control.
- Global network to network interconnects with various third parties which deliver international scale MPLS networks
- Now deliver 350Mb Internet to the workstation (in hosted environments)
- Excell is the UK’s largest Business only provider of end-to-end cloud managed services.