Overview ⋅ Our Solution ⋅ Our Network ⋅ Features ⋅ User Licences ⋅ Site Licences ⋅ Handsets ⋅ Bolt-ons
The next generation
IM & Presence
Reduce costs for your business
Remove the need for separate voice connectivity and LAN infrastructure, with no line rental, no on-premise hardware and up to 75% cheaper call tariffs – and that’s not including free on-net calls between sites and users. Fully integrated features such as desktop sharing and video calling can also lower costs when you can skip some of those face-to-face meetings.
Integrated business continuity
When your PBX lives in the cloud and is built on highly available infrastructure across multiple, geo-redundant sites, it will always be available. Even if your office were to burn to the ground, through the use of our UC application, users can continue to make and receive calls from their PC as normal, or simply divert their own DDI to a mobile or another site.
Take control of an agile IP platform
Excell has partnered with BT and Broadsoft to deliver this cloud-based IP voice platform. The platform has been designed for 99.99% availability with massive redundancy, including multi-site resilience and built-in disaster recovery planning. Embedded in the heart of the UK’s biggest business network, the platform epitomises the benefits of cloud technology.
The freedom to work anywhere
For many businesses, remote working can prove a headache, and equipping all members of staff with a company mobile can be prohibitively expensive. Now you can utilise your staff members’ own devices by making it an integral part of the PBX solution. By downloading the mobile UC client to their Android or iPhone, they can benefit from free calls between them and the office.
TALK TO ONE OF OUR SPECIALISTS. CALL US ON 0800 1 959 959
Mobile UC Client
- This provides access to your corporate directory, presence and the ability to exchange Instant Messages on your mobile phone.
- Bluetooth integration means you can tether the application to your car or other device
- Any calls made through the application back to other users on the platform will not incur a charge, and any calls beyond the platform (e.g. to customers) will be charged to the company, as if made from the phone system directly.
Desktop UC Client
- See other users’ Presence, exchange Instant Messages and hold video calls.
- Control your desk phone by clicking to call from the client and then using the handset to have the call with your USB or non-USB microphone headsets.
- Perfect when working from another desk, office, from home or on the road, the UC application integrates with Microsoft Outlook and the Hosted Voice corporate directory to allow you to dial a number from the client at the click of a button.
Your Business Portal
For example, they can select inbound calling both to their desk phone and mobile or, alternatively, calls can be diverted to another number (e.g. their home phone or personal mobile).
Within the portal, your users will have visibility of all the calls they have made, received and missed, and can generate reports showing the number of calls made or time spent on the phone in a graphic format.
Administrator access allows you to view and configure your service in real time. The adminstrator can configure either a portion, or the entirety, or your communications estate.
They can also configure site- and user-level features, including whether or not certain users have configuration rights. For example, ‘do not disturb’ functionality can be disabled for certain users.
Call Centre ACD (Automatic Call Distribution)
Also included is a Plus Pack that allows enhanced call forwarding functionality including busy, always and selective options, alternate number re-routing, do not disturb and accept/reject selective calling.
Standard User Licences
Designed for more infrequent telephone users who don’t require Voicemail or a surplus of features. Perfect for a reception, lobby or lift phone.
- Basic call logs
- Call forwarding (always/busy/no answer/not reachable)
- Call hold (incl. flash)
- Call park, call pickup
- Call return, call transfer (consultative and 3-way conference)
- Call waiting
- Call line ID blocking/delivery (internal/external)
- Calling name retrieval
- Client call control
- Intercept user
- Last number re-dial
- Personal contacts
- Phone services
- 3-way call
- Video calling
Perfect for people that mainly work from a single fixed location with occasional home working. Voicemail and call forwarding features ensure zero missed calls.
All Utility User features plus:
- Alternate numbers
- Answer confirmation
- Anonymous call rejection
- Automatic call-back
- Call barge-in exempt
- Call director
- Call forward selective
- Call notify
- Directed call pickup with barge-in
- Distinctive and priority ringing
- Do not disturb
- Hot-desking host
- Push to talk
- Remote office
- Selective call acceptance/rejection
- Sequential and simultaneous ringing
- Speed dialling
- Voice messaging (incl. voice portal calling)
- Shared call appearance
Perfect for mobile users working from multiple locations. Our mobile application enables use of a single number across all of their devices & also includes hot-desking functionality.
All Frequent features plus:
- Hot-desking guest
- UC Office for smartphone
Standard Site Licences
- Account codes
- Authorisation codes
- Call capacity management
- Call director, call logging
- Call park, call pick up
- Calling plans
- Company contracts
- Series completion
- Time schedule
- Configurable extension dialling
- Configurable feature access codes
- Device management
- Group calling line ID
- Group contacts
- Holiday schedule
- Hunt group
- Music on hold
- My room bridge
- Phone services
- Group intercept
- Voice portal
- Call management features
- Line monitoring
- Camp on with recall (directed hold)
- Directed call pickup
- Voicemail transfer, call barge-in (operator intrusion on busy lines)
- Group call park (initiate line hunting on incoming calls to groups)
- Day/night mode, messaging (send emails from desktop)
- Call history
- Call statistics (average hold time and transfer count)
- Multiple directory support
- Speed dials (a list of up to 100)
- Contact directory filtering
Integrate a range of call control features into compatible CRM systems, such as automatic screen appearance of customer files on inbound calls, call control for desktop, and click-to-dial from CRM files
|Reception Console (SMB)|
Desktop-based receptionist software lets you monitor up to 30 users at any time, and easily transfer calls
|Reception Console (Enterprise)|
For larger organisations, this provides the same features as the SMB licence – but now you can actively monitor 200 users at a time
|UC Office Desktop|
Make and receive voice and video calls on desktop using your unique line extension via softphone, as either a primary or shared secondary device. Now with Instant Messaging (IM) and presence on a desktop or mobile application, with basic feature and contact management
Use the same features as the UC Business licence, but with the added team-based features of desktop sharing, web collaboration and 8-way audio conferencing
|Busy Lamp Field|
Receptionist users can monitor user status through illuminated lights on optional expansion module hardware attached to their IP phones
Receive faxes by email using a new dedicated fax number